Model No.: 700202 (Black )
Super HD Aluminum Torpedo Level (Black)
V-groove rare earth magnets hold to flat or round ferrous metal surfaces, Two hanging holes for convenient storage, Solid billet aluminum frame, Machined vial opening to assure accuracy, 4 accurate reading vials at 180°, 30°, 45° and 90°
-Super Heavy-duty aluminum frame .
-With four professional block solid vials measuring 180°.90°.45°.30,with accuracy 0.5mm/m
-Block vials are much stronger .more durable than tubular vials,and more accurate measuring.
-Color anodized finish
-With strong rear earth magnets on bottom , it is hand free when you work on steel base
-V grooved base for pipe mounting purpose
-Super strong aluminum body for long life using .
|700202-(230mm)||9" HD pocket level|
How to Use a Magnetic Torpedo Level
- Clean off all edges of the magnetic torpedo level.
- Place the level on the desired magnetic surface to level.
- Release the level and wait a moment for the bubble to float to the top of the spirit tube.
- Get to eye level with the spirit tube and take note of where the bubble rests.
- If it's centered between the black lines, it is level. If the bubble is to the right, your surface is too high on the right. If the bubble is on the left, your surface is too high on the left.
- You may now work hands-free and take the necessary steps to level the surface.
Product Categories : New Design Products
Premium Related Products