Model No.: 700106
Mini magnetic torpedo Spirit Level
-Material:plastic and aluminum frame to accuracy stable;
-Double injection strong engineering plastic body;
-Three shockproof acrylic solid vials:horizontal,plumb and 45 degree;
-Vial feature: cylinder/unbreakable/shockproof/ultrasonic welding/UV resistant
-Accuracy: 1.0mm/m(0.001in/in=0.057° )
-Magnetic or without magnetic optional;
-Top window to read clearly and easily.
|material||plastic and aluminum bottom|
|bubble vials||horizontal,vertical and 45°|
|window||with one window on top|
|end caps||shock-absorbing plastic end caps|
|used widely||home decorations,ceiling etc.|
|color||selected by your demands|
|body||double injection plastic body|
|logo||OEM&ODM very welcome|
How to Use a Torpedo Level
- Clean the level, removing all buildup and dirt from the edges.
- Place the level on the surface of the object for which you want to find the true horizontal. Make sure the spirit tube runs parallel to the object.
- The bubble will float to the top of the spirit tube.
- Put your eyes at level with the spirit tube.
- Take note of where the bubble is inside the spirit tube. If it`s centered between the lines on the tube, your object is level. If the bubble is to the right of the lines, your object slopes downward right-to-left. If the bubble is to the left of the lines, your object slopes downward left-to-right.
- To find the true vertical or "plumb," repeat the same process vertically.
Product Categories : Torpedo Levels