Model No.: 700103
-Size 9 inch
- Light-duty extruded aluminum frame.
- Vials read plumb,horizontal and 45°.
- Strong holding magnetic edge.
- V-grooved working edge fits on pipe or conduit
- With two hanging hole
|material||plastic and aluminum bottom|
|bubble vials||horizontal,vertical and 45°|
|window||with one window on top|
|end caps||shock-absorbing plastic end caps|
|used widely||home decorations,ceiling etc.|
|color||selected by your demands|
|body||double injection plastic body|
|logo||OEM&ODM very welcome|
How to Use a Torpedo Level
- Clean the level, removing all buildup and dirt from the edges.
- Place the level on the surface of the object for which you want to find the true horizontal. Make sure the spirit tube runs parallel to the object.
- The bubble will float to the top of the spirit tube.
- Put your eyes at level with the spirit tube.
- Take note of where the bubble is inside the spirit tube. If it`s centered between the lines on the tube, your object is level. If the bubble is to the right of the lines, your object slopes downward right-to-left. If the bubble is to the left of the lines, your object slopes downward left-to-right.
- To find the true vertical or "plumb," repeat the same process vertically.
Product Categories : Torpedo Levels