Model No.: 700106
Magnetic Torpedo Spirit Level
2, Vials read plumb, horizontal and 45".
3, Powder coating finish(Color anodized finish is also available).
4, LG ABS plastic for PAHs free, soft TPE rubberized end cap for shock resistant.
5, Ultrasonic sealed plastic parts for stronger body.
6, Top-read center vial for improved readability.
7, With two hanging holes on end caps.
8, Shock resistant material for bubble vials, UV resistant liquid.
|material||ABS plastic body|
|bubble vials||horizontal,vertical and 45°|
|window||with one window on top|
|end caps||shock-absorbing soft TPR end caps|
|used widely||home decorations,ceiling etc.|
|color||selected by your demands|
|body||double injection plastic body|
|logo||OEM&ODM very welcome|
How to Read a Torpedo Level
- Locate the bottom edge of the level. This sits on the surface you're trying to level.
- Inspect the body of the level and check for grabbing points where you won't block the vials with your hand(s).
- Most levels feature a punched hole on at least one end for hanging above your workbench.
- The tube vial in the center of the level helps you find the true horizontal.
- Tube vials on the ends finds the true vertical.
- There is an angled tube vial to help find level at 45°
Product Categories : Torpedo Levels