Model No.: 700107
Magnetic Torpedo Spirit Level
1, Size 10 inch.
2, Vials read plumb, horizontal and 45".
3, Top-read center vial for improved readability.
4, Double colour Endurable ABS plastic body.
5, Strong-holding magnetic on bottom.
6, With two hanging holes.
|material||ABS plastic body|
|bubble vials||horizontal,vertical and 45°|
|window||with one window on top|
|end caps||shock-absorbing soft TPR end caps|
|used widely||home decorations,ceiling etc.|
|color||selected by your demands|
|body||double injection plastic body|
|logo||OEM&ODM very welcome|
How to Read a Torpedo Level
- Locate the bottom edge of the level. This sits on the surface you're trying to level.
- Inspect the body of the level and check for grabbing points where you won't block the vials with your hand(s).
- Most levels feature a punched hole on at least one end for hanging above your workbench.
- The tube vial in the center of the level helps you find the true horizontal.
- Tube vials on the ends finds the true vertical.
- There is an angled tube vial to help find level at 45°
Product Categories : Torpedo Levels
Email to this supplier
Construction & Remodel Professional Aluminum Box LevelConstruction Aluminum Frame Professional Box Level24' Professional Accuracy Construction Box Level24'' New Design Measuring Box LevelProfessional Aluminum Digital LevelConstruction and Decoration Heavy Duty Casting Spirit LevelProfessional Aluminum Box Level (600mm)Professional Heavy Duty Casting LevelHeavy Duty Aluminum Box LevelprofessionalHeavy Duty I-Beam Level700601Two Vials Heavy Duty Casting Level32`` Professional Box level with Two Handles18' Professional Accuracy Box LevelHigh Accuracy Magnetic Torpedo LevelTorpedo Magnetic Level10`` Aluminum Torpedo Level