Model No.: 700107
Magnetic Torpedo Spirit Level
1, Size 10 inch.
2, Vials read plumb, horizontal and 45".
3, Top-read center vial for improved readability.
4, Double colour Endurable ABS plastic body.
5, Strong-holding magnetic on bottom.
6, With two hanging holes.
|material||ABS plastic body|
|bubble vials||horizontal,vertical and 45°|
|window||with one window on top|
|end caps||shock-absorbing soft TPR end caps|
|used widely||home decorations,ceiling etc.|
|color||selected by your demands|
|body||double injection plastic body|
|logo||OEM&ODM very welcome|
How to Read a Torpedo Level
- Locate the bottom edge of the level. This sits on the surface you're trying to level.
- Inspect the body of the level and check for grabbing points where you won't block the vials with your hand(s).
- Most levels feature a punched hole on at least one end for hanging above your workbench.
- The tube vial in the center of the level helps you find the true horizontal.
- Tube vials on the ends finds the true vertical.
- There is an angled tube vial to help find level at 45°
Product Categories : Torpedo Levels